Do you want to work in a growing company? Alterfina is currently recruiting to fill several positions in the customer service department. Located on the South Shore of Montreal in a friendly environment, we are looking for a motivated and organized person who can provide outstanding customer service. Come join a tight-knit and dynamic team that can offer you several benefits and flexibility on the work-from-home policy.
Who are we?
Alterfina is a company that works in the field of alternative financing. Our mission is to offer credit solutions tailored to the needs of our customers, placing them at the heart of our services to give them peace of mind. Respectfully. Simply. Efficiently.
Our vision is to offer the financial solutions of tomorrow today, with the desire to be the ideal alternative in terms of personal financing and to equip our clients to adopt healthy financial habits.
In order to achieve our mission and vision, we rely on 5 fundamental values guiding our actions and behaviors, namely respect, integrity, benevolence, innovation and excellence.
What are the responsibilities of a perception agent?
The main responsibilities of the perception agent are to support the company in the treatment of customer requests for their payments as well as various tasks relating to overdue accounts.
- Perform the necessary follow ups in clients files, including communications with the customers, telephonic follow ups and email exchanges.
- Making the applications treatment of payment reports via email exchanges.
- Receive clients phone calls assigned at the payment department.
- Perform follow ups of customers agreements.
- Communicate and make follow ups of payment agreements with third parties (syndics, debts consolidations companies, etc.)
- Complete the clients propositions documents (debts consolidations, etc.)
- Transmit necessary information and documents to the customers.
- Bring the modifications to customer’s payment calendar.
- Manage and update corporative data bases daily.
- Verify clients authenticity via specialised informatic softwares,
- Verify the content of clients applications (missing documents)
- Perform any other task given by immediate superior or related to the function.
Do you recognize yourself in the following skills? We want to meet you!
- Collegial studies degree.
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
- SMB experience (bonus).
- Being able to do multiple tasks at once (phone calls, emails, verifications).
- Excellent priority management skills.
- Known for your initative, diplomacy and recourcefulness.
- Known for your positivity and your amelioration ideas.
- Being able to adapt quickly and easily
- Sense of customer’s service.
- Being able to quickly establish a trust climat between you and the customer.
- Great negociation skills (for clients with third parties).
- Team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationship.
- Great skills with technologies.