Do you want to work in a growing company? Alterfina is currently recruiting to fill several positions in the customer service department. Located on the South Shore of Montreal in a friendly environment, we are looking for a motivated and organized person who can provide outstanding customer service. Come join a tight-knit and dynamic team that can offer you several benefits and flexibility on the work-from-home policy.
Who are we ?
Alterfina is a company that works in the field of alternative financing. Our mission is to offer credit solutions tailored to the needs of our customers, placing them at the heart of our services to give them peace of mind. Respectfully. Simply. Efficiently.
Our vision is to offer the financial solutions of tomorrow today, with the desire to be the ideal alternative in terms of personal financing and to equip our clients to adopt healthy financial habits.
In order to achieve our mission and vision, we rely on 5 fundamental values guiding our actions and behaviors, namely respect, integrity, benevolence, innovation and excellence.
What are the responsibilities of the credit approval agent?
The main responsibilities of the credit approval agent are to support the company in the analysis of financing files. He must assess credit applications, collect the necessary information for clients' files, as well as inform them about the terms and conditions of the financing offered by the company.
What are your daily tasks?
- Analyze financing requests (solvency, account holder, bank statement, etc.).
- Check the content of credit facilities applications (missing documents / information).
- Check the authenticity of information provided by customers using specialized computer software.
- Gather the necessary information for the file by contacting the client by phone and email.
- Perform the necessary follow-ups on pending customer files.
- Leave all notes in the file to facilitate the work of colleagues.
- Confirm the validity of the client's employment.
- Make sure you have a complete and compliant file before filing the loan.
- Make sure to provide impeccable customer service.
- Encourage customers to continue with their request when they want to cancel by negotiating terms or finding solutions for customers.
- Perform all other tasks entrusted by his immediate superior or related to the function.
- Fill in the information on the balance sheet
- Decision making on demand
What are the prerequires for this job?
- College degree.
- One year experience in a similar role.
- Experience in an SME (asset)
- Be available to work on weekends
Do you have these working skills? We want to meet you!
- Be able to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Recognized for your efficiency, resourcefulness and organizational skills.
- Have a keen sense of analysis and verification.
- Recognized for your positive attitude and ideas for improvement.
- Ability to adapt easily and quickly.
- Sense of customer service.
- Ability to quickly establish a climate of trust with the client.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Recognized as a team player.
- Ease of going ahead and beyond your team's needs.
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Great skills with technologies.